Thursday 25 June 2009

Time for an Upgrade

Those of you that ever read this blog might be wondering where the updates are? Well, what with juggling work and all that I am actually in the progress of upgrading my current abode to something more....awesome.

So, as it stands, I haven't had a minute to update since I am moving house! Yes, I'm moving out of my hole currently called home into a better place soon to be called home. It's rediculous the ammout of stuff I've aquired in about 9 months, but theres lots of it, 2 monitors as well as my original 2, Rock Band stuff, Guitar Hero stuff, about 100 DVD's, props, costumes, film gear and what not. Theres a huge pile of crap I have no idea about it's origins and loads of paper work. This list all comes before furniture, which the lucky mover will get free of charge just because I can't be bothered to deal with it. As well as all the kitchen stuff! To be honest, theres alot more than I thought, let alone anyone else.

Either way, once the move is complete expect more. I currently have a new video in the works which required editing and stuff, but just don't have the ime right now.

So until next time..

Enjoi

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment